Requesting A Letter of Invitation
To attend the MLOps World conference traveling to the U.S. from abroad, you will need either a visa waiver (check here to check whether you qualify), or a non-immigrant visa. If you plan to apply for a B-1 or B-2 visitor visa to attend the MLOps World conference, you may be required to include an Invitation Letter as part of your visa petition to the U.S. Department of State. Please also make sure that you comply with the requirements for all air travelers to the U.S., related to COVID.
Upon request, MLOps World issues International Invitation Letters to international attendees wishing to attend the convention.
Please fill out THIS FORM to submit your request. The MLOps World team will be sure to respond within 5 business days.
MLOps World cannot accept any responsibility for Visa applications nor will it influence the processing of Visas. Please note that it may take Embassies/Consulates three (3) months to process a Visa application. Applicants must check with their respective authorities to determine exact processing requirements.
Where an attendee is unable to attend the convention because of their failure to obtain a Visa, the cancellation policy for registration fees will apply.
- Your name must be listed on the form exactly as it appears on your passport. Any differences between the name listed on your invitation letter and your passport could lead to a delay and/or denial of your visa.
- Each individual requesting an invitation letter must fill out a separate form. All letters will be sent in PDF form to the e-mail address provided.
- The Local Organizing Committee reserves the right to request further information regarding the affiliation of the attendee to ensure the validity of requests.
- We recommend that you apply for your travel visa as early as possible to avoid cancellation.
- The Local Organizing Committee is unable to contact U.S. Embassies in support of an individual attempting to gain entry to attend the meeting