• Keynote •
• 10+ Workshops Topics •
• Scaling & Deployment • MLOps Challenges • Open Source Integration • Privacy and Security • Operational Efficiency
• Technical Sessions •
• 20+ Use Cases •
More added daily
We’ve planned 4 tracks to help tackle different perspectives, from speakers around the world;
Business & Strategy
Technical levels -7
Designed for anyone working with ML/AI
Pick the workshops
to hone your skills.
- A Technical Deep Dive into Integrating Large Language Models into your Product
- Profiling ML Workloads for Energy Footprint
- Prompt Optimization and Parameter Efficient Fine-Tuning
- Building Production Solutions for AI Transparency and Personal Data Privacy
- Making Real-time Machine Learning Inference
- How to Treat Your Data Platform Like a Product
- Managing a Data Science Team During the “Great Resignation”
- Overcoming Data Infrastructure Limitations with a New Paradigm for Machine Learning
- Becoming An ML Platform Power Builder
- Building Real-Time ML Features with a Feature Platform
- Building Production ML Monitoring from Scratch: Live Coding Session
- First-principles Thinking about Tool Choices SecMLOps – The What, How and Why?
- “A New Quality Evaluation Approach Supported by the Upcoming ISO Standards
- Creating Governance Systems that Ensure Fairness & Equity”
2023 MLOps Steering Committee
Download as PDF
October 25th – 26th 2023 (In person Conference Sessions & Workshops) – held in person
This conference will be held in person
The talks are held in-person and are not streamed
Please email us at email@example.com
Developments are happening fast – it’s important to stay on top.
For businesses leaders, you will have direct contact with the people that matter most; consultants and experts, potential new hires, and potential new clients.
For data practitioners, you’ll have an opportunity to fast-track your learning process with access to relevant use-cases, and top quality speakers and instructors that you’ll make lasting connections with while building your network.
The event is casual and tickets are priced to remove all barriers to entry. Space, however, is limited.
Please see our Who Attends Section for a full breakdown. Participants range from data scientists, to engineers, to business executives, and students. We’ll have multiple tracks and in app brain-dates to accommodate various vantage points and maturity levels.
Yes you can submit an abstract here.
*Content is non-commercial and speaking spots cannot be purchased.